Jasmine Road is a residential community for women in recovery from trafficking, prostitution, drug addiction, and homelessness. Our housing first model is a holistic restoration program that not only addresses recovery from trauma and addiction, but also provides the tools to thrive on a new road to the future. We want to ensure that every resident has access to the services and opportunities she needs to heal and thrive. Our mission is to heal, empower, and employ adult female survivors.
We believe that love is more powerful than all the forces that drive women to the street. We surround each woman with a strong community of advocates that will help them begin their journey home. It is this philosophy that has helped our model and sister community Thistle Farms in Nashville, TN consistently achieve one of the most successful recovery rates in the country today.
We seek to empower women by:
- Providing a safe and secure 24 month, rent-free, home environment based on a community living model;
- Helping residents live honest, sober, and self-sufficient lives;
- Connecting residents with the specific services that will help them heal, including alcohol and drug treatment programs, trauma informed therapy, mental and physical healthcare services (including prescriptions, dental, and vision care) as well as other trauma informed groups such as yoga, applied theatre, and horse programs;
- Providing access to educational opportunities;
- Fostering self-understanding through personal and spiritual growth;
- Offering the time and support needed to recover from childhood abuse and to fully understand and process the role it plays in trafficking, prostitution and addiction;
- Providing financial literacy training through budgeting and learning how to manage money wisely. Each woman receives a stipend for food and necessities until they begin working.
- Offering opportunities to work towards financial self-sufficiency through Jasmine Road’s social enterprise initiatives.
- If you are interested in enrolling in the residential program, contact our Residential Services Coordinator at email@example.com. In order to remain active on the waiting list, prospective residents must continue to contact Jasmine Road staff on a regular basis.
*Please be aware that Jasmine Road does not offer Emergency Housing. If you are in need of Emergency Shelter we recommend calling Shepherds Gate (864-268-5589), Salvation Army (864-235-4803), or Safe Harbor (1-800-291-2139).
*Please be aware that Jasmine Road may require a prospective resident to go through alcohol or drug detox or/ and inpatient drug rehab before entrance into the program.
*Please be patient as the staff responds to your request. You should receive a response from the staff within 72 hours.