Yes, you can refer someone else to the Jasmine Road program and our staff welcomes questions about the entrance process, however, each applicant must contact our staff for an interview and screening. In addition, the applicant must answer the questions on the application herself due to the personal nature of the information requested. This application is available online or by request at email@example.com. You may also contact Jasmine Road via phone at (864) 325-6916.
Because of limited bedspace, we are unable to give a set time frame for entry into the Jasmine Road program. Regular contact with staff and adherence to an individualized intake plan will be required to remain active on the waiting list.
- A woman entering the Jasmine Road program must have a history of prostitution or trafficking in addition to an alcohol and/or drug addiction.
- A woman entering the Jasmine Road program must be willing to commit to a two-year residential program. (The residential program is not a transitional housing program.)
- A woman being considered for Jasmine Road must demonstrate willingness to participate in open recovery groups as suggested by Jasmine Road Staff. A variety of groups meet weekly at Triune Mercy Center.
- Jasmine Road is unable to offer services to pregnant women or women who have children living with them.
- Jasmine Road is unable to offer services to women on the sex offenders registry.
- Jasmine Road may be unable to offer services to women with outstanding criminal charges. This will be determined by the Restoration Services Coordinator on a case by case basis.
- Jasmine Road is unable to offer services to males.