Want to give an extraordinary gift to someone who truly needs it?
Be part of the journey to heal, empower and employ women with LOVE by making a gift to Jasmine Road! Your gift can provide:
- $50 – One month of outpatient addiction treatment for one woman which is a critical component to overall success
- $100 – Provides a woman coming off the streets or from jail with clothing purchased just for her
- $300 – Food and basic necessities for 3 months for one woman to help gain stability
- $600 – Life skills and financial literacy training for one woman to prepare for starting employment
- $1000 – 10 sessions with a therapist who specializes in sexual violence and trauma to help one woman find healing
- $24,000 – Sponsor one woman for one year to find a transformative new life at our Jasmine Road home
Help to furnish and supply the Jasmine House as we work together to provide a safe place for healing for local survivors of prostitution, sex trafficking and addiction:
Our mission is to offer women who are trapped in a cycle of sexual exploitation and addiction a path to freedom, a haven for healing, and the opportunity to flourish, leading to generational change and the betterment of our Greenville community.
Jasmine Road, a partnership of Greenville’s Christ Church Episcopal and Triune Mercy Center, is a new non-profit based on the highly successful model of Thistle Farms in Nashville, TN. The organization joins over 40 sister agencies around the country in providing local women survivors of sexual exploitation and addiction with a transformative two-year residential program connected to an innovative social enterprise component, the first of its kind in Greenville, SC.
Is one of your goals for 2018 to find ways to serve your community and get involved with organizations doing amazing work?
Here’s your chance!!
Jasmine Road is offering a volunteer training on February 6th that is open and free to all – please just register by clicking below. Join us to learn about our mission and how we plan to heal, empower and employ women who have been trapped in a cycle of abuse, addiction and exploitation with LOVE! You’ll have an opportunity to fill out a volunteer application and learn more about how YOU can get involved!
Light refreshments will be served.