Want to give an extraordinary gift to someone who truly needs it during this season of giving?
Be part of the journey to heal, empower and employ women with LOVE by making a gift to Jasmine Road! Your gift can provide:
- $50 One month of outpatient addiction treatment for one woman which is a critical component to overall success
- $100 Provides a woman coming off the streets or from jail with clothing purchased just for her
- $300 Food and basic necessities for 3 months for one woman to help gain stability
- $600 Life skills and financial literacy training for one woman to prepare for starting employment
- $1000 10 sessions with a therapist who specializes in sexual violence and trauma to help one woman find healing
- $24,000 Sponsor one woman for one year to find a transformative new life at our Jasmine Road home
Help to furnish and supply the Jasmine House as we work together to provide a safe place for healing for local survivors of prostitution, sex trafficking and addiction:
Our mission is to offer women who are trapped in a cycle of sexual exploitation and addiction a path to freedom, a haven for healing, and the opportunity to flourish, leading to generational change and the betterment of our Greenville community.
Jasmine Road, a partnership of Greenville’s Christ Church Episcopal and Triune Mercy Center, is a new non-profit based on the highly successful model of Thistle Farms in Nashville, TN. The organization joins over 30 sister agencies around the country in providing local women survivors of sexual exploitation and addiction with a transformative two-year residential program connected to an innovative social enterprise component, the first of its kind in Greenville, SC.
Join us for our inaugural luncheon featuring Becca Stevens,
a 2016 CNN Hero and founder of Thistle Farms,
the largest social enterprise in the US run by survivors!
Thursday, October 26, 2017 12 pm
Younts Conference Center, Furman University